Fluconazole 150mg capsules (1)
£4.99 – £12.99
- Treatment for vaginal thrush and penile thrush
- Singe dose treatment
- Treatment from UK Pharmacy
- Multi – Buy savings
What is Fluconazole used for:
Oral fluconazole 150mg capsules (1) is a single dose medication for the treatment of vaginal and penile thrush
How to take Fluconazole 150mg capsules (1):
Fluconazole capsules is suitable for individuals between the ages of 16 and 60 and should be taken orally. It can also be used with other thrush treatments such as creams and pessary
Do not take Fluconazole 150mg Capsule if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to fluconazole, or another drug from the same group of antifungal drugs (i.e. imidazoles), or any of the other ingredients of Fluconazole 150mg Capsule (See leaflet)
- are taking another drug called terfenadine or astemizole (antihistamines), cisapride (a drug used to treat acid reflux, indigestion or decreased gastric motility), pimozide (a psychiatric medicine) or quinidine (for heart disease) or erythromycin (an antibiotic for treating infections).
- suffer from porphyria
Warnings and precautions
Before taking Fluconazole 150mg Capsule, you should see your doctor:
- If you are unsure about the cause of your symptoms
- If you have had thrush more than twice in the last six months
- If you or your partner have ever been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease
- If you are taking any medicine other than the contraceptive pill
- If you are aged under 16 or over 60 years
- If you have had any disease or illness affecting the liver or kidneys, or have had any unexplained jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes)
- If you suffer from heart disease, including heart rhythm problems
- If you suffer from any other chronic disease or illness
- If you develop signs of ‘adrenal insufficiency’ where the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of certain steroid hormones such as cortisol (chronic, or long lasting fatigue, muscle weakness, loss of appetite, weight loss, abdominal pain)
- If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast-feeding.
- If you have any abnormal or irregular vaginal bleeding or a blood stained discharge.
- If you have vulval or vaginal sores, ulcers or blisters.
- If you are experiencing lower abdominal pain or burning on passing urine.
- If your sexual partner does not have vaginal thrush.
- If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters.
- If you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage).
- If your penis has started to smell.
- If you have pain on passing urine.
Keep out of the SIGHT and REACH of children
Fluconazole 150mg capsules (1) Patient Information Leaflet:
Further Information on Thrush:
1 x 1 capsule, 2 x 1 capsule, 3 x 1 capsule