About Dermol Cream
|Treating eczema or dermatitis
|List of active ingredients
What is Dermol Cream?
Dermol Cream is a topical emollient and moisturiser that is used to treat dry and itchy skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It helps to hydrate the skin and reduce inflammation, providing relief from symptoms such as redness, itching, and irritation.
What is Dermol Cream used for?
Dermol Cream is primarily used for the treatment of eczema and dermatitis. It can also be used to manage other dry skin conditions and is suitable for all ages, including infants.
How does Dermol Cream work?
Dermol Cream contains ingredients that help to restore the skin’s natural barrier function, preventing moisture loss and protecting the skin from irritants. It also has antimicrobial properties, which can help to reduce the risk of infection in broken or damaged skin.
Who is Dermol Cream suitable for?
Dermol Cream is suitable for individuals of all ages, including infants. It is particularly beneficial for those with dry, itchy, or inflamed skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. However, it is important to consult a doctor or pharmacist before using Dermol Cream, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications.
How to apply Dermol Cream
To apply Dermol Cream:
- Clean and dry the affected area of the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Dermol Cream to the affected area and gently massage it into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Repeat the application as often as necessary, especially after bathing or showering.
It is recommended to use Dermol Cream regularly to maintain the skin’s hydration and prevent flare-ups of eczema or dermatitis. Your doctor or pharmacist can provide specific guidance on the duration of use based on your individual condition.
Dermol Cream Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Dermol Cream contains benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine hydrochloride, and liquid paraffin as its active ingredients.
Other ingredients: The other ingredients in Dermol Cream include cetostearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, purified water, and sodium hydroxide.
- Avoid contact with the eyes when applying Dermol Cream.
- Do not use Dermol Cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before using Dermol Cream if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any underlying medical conditions.
- If you experience any irritation or adverse reactions while using Dermol Cream, discontinue use and seek medical advice.