Erectile Dysfunction Medication & Treatment
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common issue where a man finds it hard to achieve or maintain an erection. If you’re dealing with ED, you’re not alone, and treatment options are available. Our pharmacists can prescribe erectile dysfunction medication, such as Viagra and Cialis, delivered discretely to your door. Complete our FREE consultation today to get started.
HOW TO ORDER:
- Start Consultation Form Below
- Click Submit
- Add Product to Basket
- Strength / Quantity can be changed within product then add to Basket
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Medication
Effective treatment for erectile dysfunction is easy with Click2Pharmacy. Here’s how it works.
Complete your online consultation
Select your preferred erectile dysfunction medication
Your ED treatment is delivered discretely to your door
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that causes difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection. This can make penetrative sex difficult. Erectile dysfunction can also be known as impotence.
Who does it affect?
Erectile dysfunction can affect men of all ages, but can be particularly common in men over the age of 40. ED can be self-diagnosed, although it is better to have a check-up with your GP to make sure it is not caused by an underlying condition.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction?
ED can be caused by either physical or psychological problems. Stress and depression are common in men who suffer from ED. Other causes can be due to lifestyle and medication. In some cases, a medical condition may be the cause of erectile dysfunction such as diabetes.
Men who suffer from ED find that it can affect their confidence, and cause issues within relationships. However there are a few options available for effective treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
ED can be treated with medication. However, lifestyle changes can also be effective at treating erectile dysfunction and can be carried out alongside taking medication. Cognitive behaviour therapy or counselling can address emotional causes and effects of erectile dysfunction, and in some cases, such as stress of depression, help to treat the root cause.
Erectile dysfunction can improve with lifestyle changes, including:
- Losing excess weight
- Stopping smoking
- Reducing alcohol intake
- Reducing stress levels
For some men it may be recommended to carry out lifestyle changes before considering taking medication, or to use both.
Erectile Dysfunction Medication
Erectile dysfunction medication works to increase blood flow to the penis. This increase in blood flow can lead to an erection. Erectile dysfunction medication is used to treat the physiological cause of ED that prevents men from getting or maintaining an erection, but they do not increase sexual desire.
Erectile dysfunction medication is available on prescription or over-the-counter from a licensed pharmacy in the UK.
At Click2Pharmacy, we offer 3 different types of medication for erectile dysfunction. After your consultation, one of our qualified prescribers can discuss the best treatment options for erectile dysfunction to suit you.
- Viagra also comes in an unbranded (generic) version, called Sildenafil.
- Viagra and Sildenafil are available in 3 different doses: 25mg, 50mg and 100mg tablets.
- 1 tablet is taken an hour before sex
- The effect can last 4 to 5 hours
- It is recommended not to take this tablet on a full stomach, as digestion of the tablet can be slowed down with food
- Cialis also comes in an unbranded (generic) version, called Tadalafil.
- Cialis and Tadalafil are available in 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg tablets
- You can either take the 2.5mg/5mg dose daily, or take the 10mg/20mg dose when required
- The tablet is taken 30 minutes before sex
- The effects last for up to 36 hours
- You can take the tablet with or without food
- Spedra is available in 50mg, 100mg and 200mg tablets
- The higher doses can be taken 15 minutes before sexual activity
- If on the lower dose of 50mg, then it recommended to take it 30 minutes before having sex
- The effects can last 4 to 6 hours
- It can be taken with or without food
UK Registered Pharmacy
Regulated & Secure
Free UK Deliveries
On Orders Over £40
Best Value Online
Erectile Dysfunction Medication & Treatment FAQs
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when a man can’t get or maintain an erection. This is also referred to as impotence.
With the correct ED medication, studies have shown that 8 out of 10 men are able to get and maintain and erection when aroused.
Your GP may suggest counselling, such as CBT to help address the cause of erectile dysfunction, particularly if it’s related to stress or anxiety.
You can also try vacuum pumps or constriction rings to help increase blood flow to the penis.
Medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can have side effects. It is important to read the patient information leaflet (PIL) before taking any medication. The most common side effects are:
- Body aches and pain
- Changes in vision
- Problems with digestive system
Although rare, it is important to be aware of severe side effects. These can include:
- Any sudden changes to hearing
- If you experience an erection that lasts more than 4 hours (priapism)
- Loss of vision
If you experience any of these severe side effects then you must stop taking the medication immediately and contact your GP.