What is 4head stick?
4head stick is a topical treatment for headaches. It comes in the form of a stick that is applied directly to the forehead for fast relief from headaches.
What is 4head stick used for?
4head stick is specifically designed to provide relief from headaches. It is not intended for use in the treatment of any other conditions.
How does 4head stick work?
4head stick contains two active ingredients: levomenthol and peppermint oil. These ingredients work together to produce a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. This cooling effect can help to soothe the discomfort associated with headaches.
Who is 4head stick suitable for?
4head stick is suitable for adults and children over the age of 12 who are experiencing headaches. It is not recommended for use in children under the age of 12 without the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
How to use 4head stick
To use 4head stick, follow these simple steps:
1. Remove the cap from the stick.
2. Apply the stick directly to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck.
3. Reapply as necessary, but do not exceed the recommended dosage.
You can use 4head stick whenever you need relief from a headache. However, if your symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
4head stick Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Levomenthol, Peppermint Oil
Other ingredients: Methyl Salicylate, Hard Fat
Before using 4head stick, it is important to be aware of the following warnings and precautions:
– Do not apply 4head stick to broken or irritated skin.
– Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
– Discontinue use if you experience any skin irritation.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– For more information, refer to the patient information leaflet at https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.305.pdf.