About Epimax Cream
|Treating eczema or dermatitis
|Emollient (liquid paraffin 15% w/w, white soft paraffin 15% w/w)
|Strength and Size
What is Epimax Cream?
Epimax Cream is a topical emollient that is used to treat dry, itchy, or scaly skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It helps to soften and moisturise the skin, reducing irritation and itchiness.
What is Epimax Cream used for?
Epimax Cream is primarily used for the treatment of eczema and dermatitis. It can also be used to manage other dry skin conditions, such as psoriasis and ichthyosis.
How does Epimax Cream work?
Epimax Cream works by forming a protective barrier over the skin, preventing moisture loss and keeping the skin hydrated. This helps to reduce inflammation and itching associated with eczema and dermatitis, allowing the skin to heal.
Who is Epimax Cream suitable for?
Epimax Cream is suitable for adults and children who are suffering from eczema or dermatitis. It is safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, it may not be suitable for individuals who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the cream.
How to apply Epimax Cream
- Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Gently smooth the cream into the skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Apply the cream 2-3 times daily, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Continue using Epimax Cream for as long as your doctor or pharmacist recommends, even if your symptoms improve. This will help to prevent the condition from recurring.
Epimax Cream Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Emollient (liquid paraffin 15% w/w, white soft paraffin 15% w/w)
Other ingredients: Cetostearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, purified water, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, and sodium hydroxide
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use on broken or infected skin unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you experience any skin irritation or an allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist.