What are AeroChamber Plus with masks?
Spacers are empty plastic tubes that attach to your asthma pump. They slot onto the pump on one end, and you attach the mask to the other end.
See the tutorial below on how to use a spacer and mask.
Why do I need an Aerochamber plus with mask?
The Aerochamber Plus with mask makes asthma treatment more effective. It fits between the inhaler and your mouth to ensure as much medicine as possible gets to your lungs. This helps you better manage breathing problems and lets you feel more confident that your medicine works well.
What are the benefits of using an Aerochamber plus with mask?
Using the Aerochamber asthma spacer with your inhaler makes taking your medicine easier and more effective:
- It gives you more time to spray and breathe in the medicine, so you don’t have to worry about timing it perfectly.
- It helps you breathe in the medicine slowly, ensuring it gets into your lungs.
- More medicine goes where needed, in your lungs, instead of getting lost in your mouth or throat.
- It can reduce the chance of side effects that some people get from using inhalers alone.
The blue spacer asthma aerochamber plus with mask is especially helpful for adults who have trouble using just an inhaler, but it’s good for anyone to use.
How do I clean my Aerochamber plus with mask?
- Wash once a week or when needed
- Remove the rubber piece at the back
- Put all the parts in warm water with soap and let them sit for 15 minutes
- Gently shake them in the water
- Rinse them off with fresh water
- Let them air dry.
We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council.
FAST & FREE DELIVERY
We offer a variety of delivery options including next day delivery. Spend over £40 for FREE delivery.
UK PHARMACY & CLINIC
Our prescribers, pharmacy and clinic is based in Greater Manchester, UK.
Free standard UK delivery
on orders over £40. Click here for delivery information