Airomir Inhaler (Salbutamol 100mcg)
£13.99 – £25.99
Airomir Inhaler (Salbutamol 100mcg) Used for:
Airomir Inhaler (Salbutamol 100mcg) is a standard inhaler used to stop asthma. Ventolin active ingredient has a quick-acting medication called salbutamol.
- Airomir Inhaler opens breathing passage
- treats asthma and COPD.
- It helps to relieve chest tightness, wheezing and cough.
If your Asthma is not controlled, it is important you see your Asthma nurse or GP. Asthma being uncontrolled presents as cough, wheeze, breathlessness during day and/or night. You are unable to do your normal activities such as work or exercise.
Take the ASTHMA CONTROL TEST to check how well controlled you are : https://www.asthmacontroltest.com/en-gb/welcome/
Avoid Airomir Inhaler (Salbutamol 100mcg) : if you are allergic to salbutamol sulfate or any other ingredients in this medication.
How to use Airomir Inhaler:
- Make sure you stand or sit upright.
- Remove the mouthpiece cover and make sure it is clean before you use it.
- Shake the inhaler several times to ensure the liquid is mixed and you get the right amount of salbutamol with each puff.
- Hold the inhaler upright. Your thumb should be at the base of the inhaler, just below the mouthpiece.
- Breathe out first.
- Then close your lips around the mouthpiece of the inhaler, making a tight seal with your lips. The mouthpiece should rest between your teeth, but do not bite the mouthpiece.
- Begin breathing in and press down on the top of the inhaler. Continue breathing steadily and deeply as the inhaler releases a puff of medicine, then hold your breath for as long as you can comfortably do so, to allow the medication to get into your airways.
- If you have been advised to take two puffs, wait about 30 seconds before repeating the process.
How does Airomir work:
Salamol is a bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles in the airways and increases the flow to the lungs. it helps to treat or prevent bronchospasm, or narrowing of the airways in the lungs in people with asthma or COPD. If you require further information on Asthma click here: https://click2pharmacy.co.uk/prescription-treatments/asthma/
Keep out of the SIGHT and REACH of children
Airomir Active Ingredients:
salbutamol 100mcg ( HFA 134a ) a new propellant. It does NOT contain any chlorofluorocarbons.
Airomir’s Patient Information Leaflet: