What is Cleen Enema?
Cleen Enema, also known as Fleet Enema, is a type of laxative that is used to treat constipation. It works by drawing water into the colon, which softens the stool and causes a bowel movement. This medication is available in a liquid form and is administered rectally.
What is Cleen (feet) enema used for?
Cleen Enema is used to provide relief from constipation. It is particularly helpful for individuals who are preparing for a medical procedure or examination that requires the colon to be empty. It is also used to treat constipation that has lasted for a long time.
How does Cleen (feet) enema work?
Cleen Enema works by softening the stool and promoting bowel movements. The active ingredients in the enema draw water into the colon, which helps to lubricate and soften the stool. This makes it easier for the body to pass the stool and relieves constipation.
Who is Cleen (feet) enema suitable for?
Cleen Enema is suitable for adults and children over the age of 12. It is not recommended for use in children under 12 years old unless directed by a doctor or pharmacist. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before using Cleen Enema in children.
How to use Cleen (feet) enema
To use Cleen Enema, follow these steps:
- Remove the protective shield from the enema tip.
- Lie on your left side with your right knee bent and your left leg straight.
- Gently insert the enema tip into the rectum, pointing it toward the navel.
- Squeeze the bottle until it is empty.
- Remove the enema tip from the rectum and stay in position until you feel the need to evacuate.
Cleen Enema can be used as needed to relieve constipation. However, it is important not to use it more than once in a 24-hour period. If you do not have a bowel movement within 30 minutes of using the enema, consult a doctor or pharmacist. Do not use Cleen Enema for more than 3 days in a row unless directed by a doctor.
Cleen (feet) enema Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Each 133ml of Cleen Enema contains 18.1g of sodium chloride and 8g of monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate.
Other ingredients: The other ingredients in Cleen Enema include dibasic sodium phosphate heptahydrate, purified water, and benzalkonium chloride as a preservative.
When using Cleen Enema, it is important to take the following precautions:
- Do not use Cleen Enema if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Consult a doctor before using Cleen Enema if you have kidney problems, heart problems, or high blood pressure.
- Do not use Cleen Enema if you have a blockage in your intestines or if you have symptoms of appendicitis.
- Do not use Cleen Enema if you are on a low-sodium diet or if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Consult a doctor before using Cleen Enema if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you experience any side effects or have concerns about using Cleen Enema, consult a doctor or pharmacist for advice.