About Laxido Sachets
|Oral powder for solution
|Macrogol 3350, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Potassium chloride
|Patient Information Leaflet
|Click here for patient information leaflet
What is Laxido Sachets?
Laxido Sachets is a type of medication that comes in the form of oral powder for solution. It is commonly used to treat constipation. The active ingredients in Laxido Sachets include Macrogol 3350, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, and Potassium chloride. It is available in a size of 13.125g. For more detailed information, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
What is Laxido Sachets used for?
Laxido Sachets are used to relieve constipation. It works by softening the stool and increasing the frequency of bowel movements. This helps to ease the passage of stool and relieve the discomfort associated with constipation.
How does Laxido Sachets work?
Laxido Sachets work by drawing water into the bowel, which softens the stool and increases the frequency of bowel movements. This helps to relieve constipation and make it easier to pass stools.
Who is Laxido Sachets suitable for?
Laxido Sachets are suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age. It is not suitable for people who have a blockage in their intestine (gut obstruction) or perforation in the gut wall. It is also not suitable for people who are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medication.
How to take Laxido Sachets
– Empty the contents of one sachet into a glass.
– Add at least 125ml of water to the glass.
– Stir well until all the powder has dissolved.
– Drink the solution.
– It is usually taken once a day, but your doctor may advise a different dose.
– The duration of treatment will depend on your individual condition, so follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
Buy Laxido Sachets online from a UK pharmacy
You can buy Laxido Sachets online from our online constipation treatment clinic by completing a free consultation. Once reviewed by a licensed pharmacist, your prescription will be issued, and your medication delivered in discrete packaging.
Laxido Sachets Side Effects
Common Side Effects:
– Abdominal pain
Uncommon Side Effects:
– Allergic reactions
– Skin rashes
Serious Side Effects:
– Severe allergic reactions
– Rectal bleeding
– Severe stomach pain
For a full list of side effects, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
Laxido Sachets Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Macrogol 3350, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Potassium chloride
Other ingredients: None
– Do not take Laxido Sachets if you have a blockage in your intestine or a perforation in the gut wall.
– Do not take Laxido Sachets if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
– If you experience an allergic reaction, stop taking the medication and seek medical help immediately.
– If you experience severe abdominal pain or rectal bleeding, stop taking the medication and seek medical help immediately.