Morningside Fluoride 2800 ppm Toothpaste
- Higher Fluoride Toothpaste – Prescription Only
- Up to 76% caries reduction than regular toothpaste
- For daily use
- Supplied by UK, NHS registered Pharmacy
- FREE consultation
Morningside Fluoride 2800 ppm Toothpaste is suitable for adults and adolescents aged 16 years and over.
Used for prevention of dental caries especially if you are more prone due to smoking, drinking and eating lots of sugary snacks. This high fluoride toothpaste that can help to prevent and reverse the early stages of tooth decay
Instructions for use:
You should check with your dentist or pharmacist if you are not sure. Brush carefully, on a daily basis, three times daily, following each meal:
– Apply a 2 cm ribbon of Fluoride toothpaste onto the toothbrush for each brushing. A 2 cm ribbon provides between 3 mg and 5 mg of fluoride.
– Brush teeth vertically, from the gum to the tip of the teeth
– Careful brushing takes approximately three minutes
Keep out of the SIGHT and REACH of children
For more information on dental care, click here: https://click2pharmacy.co.uk/prescription-treatments/dental/
Fluoride toothpaste contains Sodium fluoride as sodium salt, which belong to a group of medicines called caries preventing agents.
Patient Information Leaflet: