Acnecide 5% Gel – Benzoyl Peroxide 30g
Acne is a common skin concern experienced by people of different ages and irrespective of gender. Acne causes stubborn spots and damages the smooth texture of the skin. Acnecide Gel with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide acts as an effective treatment to reduce acne and its spots. The gel is known for its antimicrobial property that helps to kill the micro-organisms living on the skin. The gel is not only applicable on the face but also on the chest and back. Buy Acnecide Gel Benzoyl Peroxide 5% 30g from Click2Pharmacy to get rid of mild to moderate acne and the spots caused by it.
- Acnecide Gel contains 5% Benzoyl peroxide which is effective to treat acne.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is a clinically proven component that requires about 4 weeks for visible results.
- For the best result, a person needs to apply it once or twice a day.
- The effective antiseptic property of the gel kills 95% of acne-causing bacteria. Hence, an individual can get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, and unwanted acne spots.
- The gel absorbs excess oil and reduces the chances of acne break out.
- The Acnecide Gel must be applied to the affected areas.
- Suitable from young adults to fight against stubborn acne.
Are you suffering from acne and looking to get rid of post-acne issues like spots? Acnecide Gel Benzoyl Peroxide 5% 30g can help you get rid of acne and unwanted spots. As a result, you can experience visibly bright and glowing skin.
Use of Acnecide 5% Gel Benzoyl Peroxide during pregnancy and breastfeeding
The product is safe to use during pregnancy and however the risk is unknown during breastfeeding unless advised by your GP. Whilst breastfeeding, you must not apply the gel on the chest area and after application, always wash your hands. Make sure to avoid contact with Acnecide gel from your baby. You can ask our practitioner or pharmacist about the application of Acnecide gel while trying to conceive or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Use of Acnecide Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5%
Benzoyl Peroxide is used for acne and spot treatment. The essential antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of Acnecide 5% Gel combat against acne and accelerate the process of healing from acne, its scars, and spots.
How does Acnecide Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% work
Benzoyl Peroxide cream or gel is known as an active ingredient to treat acne. The antiseptic property of the substance kills the acne-causing bacteria and fights against them to stop the growth of acne. It is even effective in reducing acne that is caused by clogged pores. In addition to that, the gel removes the blockage causing dead cells and treats acne magically. It is suggested to apply Acnecide Gel regularly to prevent acne and severe breakouts.
How to use Acnecide Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Gel
Here’s the step-by-step guidelines to follow:
- Wash your skin or the affected part with a cleanser and water.
- Let your skin get dry.
- Apply a very low amount of gel on the affected area and you can use a strip of Acnecide gel to apply on your whole face.
- Apply the gel once or twice for a faster result.
- Don’t go in the sun after applying Benzoyl Peroxide gel.
- Keep the gel away from your hair as well as colourful dresses as Benzoyl Peroxide has bleaching properties.
How long does Acnecide Benzoyl Peroxide Gel take to work
Recovery depends on the condition of the skin. Usually, Benzoyl Peroxide gel starts working within 4 weeks of application. However, make sure that you continue using the gel to avoid the acne coming back again.
Warning and side effects of Acnecide Gel
Acnecide Gel contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide that can cause some side effects. But, everyone may not experience the side effect. The common side effects include dryness of skin, red or peeling skin, and burning or stinging sensation.
In some very rare cases, Benzoyl Peroxide can cause swelling of the skin and blisters on the skin. If you find any such symptom, you must contact the doctor. Also, you should visit the doctor for a severe allergic reaction.
For external Use only
Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes, lips, other mucous membranes or areas of irritated or broken skin. Application to sensitive areas of skin should be made with caution. In case of accidental contact, rinse well with water
May bleach hair, and coloured fabrics including clothing, towels and bed linen.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight whilst using Acnecide. If exposure is unavoidable, use a suitable sunscreen and apply Acnecide at night. Do not use sunbeds.
If you swallow this product, seek medical advice.
Acnecide contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this medicine if
- you are currently pregnant, likely to get pregnant or breastfeeding because medicines can affect the baby
- currently taking any other medicines as this may cause an interaction
- If you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients contained in this medicine
Keep out of SIGHT and REACH of children
Any questions please speak to your local pharmacist, GP or message our team
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w
Patient Information Leaflet: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2225.pdf
- The product is absolutely effective on acne.
- Acnecide Gel is the first step product for acne. Learn more on how to treat Acne here