Aknemycin Plus Solution 25ml
Aknemycin Plus solution is used as a treatment for acne. It is an effective medicine to treat acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and inflammation. Apart from regular acne, it is also works on comedones, papules, pustules, and other indications of oily skin. The two most effective components, Erythromycin and Tretinoin, making Aknemycin Plus more potent for treating acne. In addition, the antibacterial properties of the solution unclog pores, treat infection and make skin smooth and supple.
- Aknemycin Plus solution is an effective product used for treating acne, a common skin indication.
- It is a combination of Erythromycin and Tretinoin.
- Tretinoin is a retinoid that increases the growth of new skin cells and Erythromycin works as an antibiotic.
- Erythromycin attacks the bacteria known as Propionibacterium Acnes that feeds on sebum formed by the skin’s sebaceous gland.
- Young adults can use Aknemycin Plus
- The product is effective on the face, chest and back.
- As per the prescriber’s advice, you can apply Aknemycin Plus once or twice a day to get rid of acne.
- Pregnant women should not use this product.
- Keep the product at room temperature (15 degrees to 30 degrees centigrade).
Many individuals use Aknemycin Plus for acne as the product is effective on acne and other skin conditions of oily skin such as blackheads, whiteheads, comedones, papules, and skin inflammation. The antibacterial properties of Erythromycin control the number of bacteria and calm the skin inflammation. Hence, the affected skin starts healing and you can experience an effective result. On the other side, Tretinoin helps in the skin’s natural exfoliation process and unclogging the pores. As a result, you find smooth and clear skin without acne, blackheads, inflammation and unwanted spots.
What is Aknemycin Plus used for
Aknemycin Plus Solution is used as a proven treatment to get rid of acne.
How does Aknemycin Plus work
Aknemycin Plus is a solution that combines two active ingredients known for treating the most common skin inflammation acne, papules, comedones, blackheads, whiteheads, and other concerns like clogged pores, etc. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that exfoliates the skin and unclogs the skin pores. Erythromycin is an antibiotic with effective antibacterial properties that reduce bacterial growth and promotes the skin healing process. The alcohol-based formula dissolves away excessive oil and works on reducing inflammation.
How to use Aknemycin Plus Solution
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser and pat dry the skin.
- Apply Aknemycin Plus gel thinly on the affected skin.
- Do not apply to sunburnt or sensitive areas or on the skin affected by eczema, dermatitis, and rosacea.
- Keep your eyes, mouth, and nose away from the solution.
- Use it once or twice as per the direction of your physician.
- Do not apply cosmetic products or moisturizers until the solution gets absorbed into the skin.
How long does Aknemycin Plus take to work
Aknemycin needs to be used until the acne condition improves. Improvements should be seen within a few months. Initially, acne may worsen at the very early stage of application but should improve after 1-2 months. Most acne treatments take time to work, so adequate time should be given
Warning and side effects Aknemycin Plus Solution
Not everyone will experience side effects after applying the product. However, dry skin, skin peeling, burning sensation, stinging, feeling a warm sensation on the applied area, skin redness, itchiness, rash, a temporary change in skin complexion, and skin crusting are common side effects. Anything severe or you experience an allergic reaction, seek review from 111 or your GP or A&E.
Dryness and redness are the common side effects that improve within a few weeks. Apply a non-oily moisturizer to overcome dryness. However, for any severe irritation, stop applying the solution and ask your doctor.
Aknemycin and Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Aknemycin Plus Solution should not be used by pregnant women or women trying to get pregnant or by breastfeeding women. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you must consult the doctor before using the product.
Erythromycin-zinc complex containing the equivalent of 40 mg/ml Erythromycin and 12 mg/ml zinc acetate dehydrate and Tretinoin.
If you have ever used Aknemycin, please leave a review to help others. Learn more about step by step acne treatment by clicking here
For External Use Only
Keep out of the SIGHT and REACH of children
Active Ingredients: Erythromycin-zinc complex containing the equivalent of 40 mg/ml erythromycin and 12 mg/ml zinc acetate dihydrate
Patient Information Leaflet: Click here