Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg (salbutamol)
£10.99 – £17.99
Complete assessment to buy online.Continue to assessment
- Provides rapid relief for asthma symptoms.
- Contains Salbutamol, effectively relaxing airways to make breathing easier.
- Convenient and portable inhaler
- Licensed UK pharmacy with free online consultations.
Having trouble? Send us a message on WhatsApp!Message us on Whatsapp
We are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council
We offer a variety of delivery options including Next day delivery. Spend over £70 for FREE delivery.
UK PHARMACY & CLINIC
Our pharmacy, clinic & prescribers are based in Greater Manchester.
About Ventolin Evohaler
The Ventolin Evohaler is a popular and effective treatment for asthma containing salbutamol sulfate. This medication is known for its fast-acting properties in relieving asthma symptoms, such as wheezing, coughing, and chest tightness, and its convenient inhaler form makes it easy to carry and use whenever needed.
At Click2Pharmacy, we provide prescriptions for various salbutamol-based inhalers, including the Airomir Inhaler and the Salamol CFC Free Inhaler. However, the Ventolin Evohaler is renowned for its reliability and ease of use.
Ventolin Evohaler Dosage
The typical dose for treating asthma symptoms with the Ventolin Evohaler is one or two breaths as needed however, It’s important to follow the prescribed dosage by your pharmacist or GP and not to exceed the maximum recommended amount.
Who is a Ventolin Evohaler suitable for?
Ventolin Evohaler is suitable for those diagnosed with asthma or other respiratory conditions like COPD.
However, it may not be suitable for people who suffer with medical conditions such as:
- Heart disease or any other heart condition
- Irregular heartbeat, or
- Allergic to Salbutamol or any other listed ingredient
If you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other medications, consult one of our pharmacists during your consultation, as this medication may not be suitable for you.
How to use the Ventolin Evohaler
- Remove the cap and shake the inhaler.
- Breathe out fully.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips around it.
- Breathe in slowly and deeply through your mouth, and at the same time, press down on the top of the inhaler to release a puff.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds, then breathe out slowly.
- If a second puff is needed, wait about 30 seconds and repeat the steps.
Use the Ventolin Evohaler as and when required for asthma symptoms.
Can you buy a Ventolin Evohaler online?
You can buy a Ventolin Evohaler online from our online Asthma treatment clinic by completing a free consultation. Once reviewed by one of our licensed pharmacists, we will issue your prescription and deliver your medication directly to your door.
Ventolin Evohaler Side Effects
While Ventolin Evohaler is effective in managing asthma symptoms, it may cause side effects in some users, such as:
Common Side Effects
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
Uncommon Side Effects
- A low level of potassium in your blood
- Increased blood flow to your extremities (peripheral dilatation)
Serious Side Effects
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Dizziness or passing out
- Chest pain
- Changes in sleep patterns or unusual behaviour
If you experience any severe or concerning side effects, stop using the inhaler and seek immediate medical attention.
Refer to the patient information leaflet for a full list of side effects.
Ventolin Evohaler Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Salbutamol sulfate
Other Ingredients: HFA 134a (a propellant)
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Do not use past the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store this medication at room temperature.
Ventolin Evohaler for Asthma
Ventolin Evohaler FAQs
Ventolin Evohaler usually starts to work within a few minutes, and most people feel relief from symptoms within 5 to 15 minutes of using it. However, its effect is temporary, and you should ensure you are following an asthma management programme with your GP.
In the UK, a Ventolin Evohaler is a prescription-only medication, so can’t be bought over the counter. However, you can obtain it online through a registered pharmacy like Click2Pharmacy’s online Asthma Clinic, where we offer a free online consultation with one of our experienced pharmacists. Once your prescription has been approved, we’ll have it delivered directly to your door.
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and a Ventolin Evohaler. However, excessive alcohol consumption can worsen your asthma symptoms. Therefore, it’s recommended to limit how much you consume.
It’s generally safe to use a Ventolin Evohaler during pregnancy. However, you should always speak to one of our pharmacists during your consultation for personalised advice if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
A Ventolin Evohaler can be used with most other medications, but some drugs may interact with it. Check the patient information leaflet for specifics, and inform one of our pharmacists or your GP about all the medications you are taking to ensure safe and effective treatment.