What is Dermol 600 Bath Emollient?
Dermol 600 Bath Emollient is a moisturising bath emollient for the treatment of dry and itchy skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis. It helps to rehydrate the skin and relieve symptoms of these conditions.
What is Dermol 600 Bath Emollient used for?
Dermol 600 Bath Emollient is primarily used for the treatment of eczema and dermatitis. It can also be used to manage other dry skin conditions, such as psoriasis and ichthyosis.
How does Dermol 600 Bath Emollient work?
Dermol 600 Bath Emollient contains two active ingredients, benzalkonium chloride and chlorhexidine hydrochloride, which have antimicrobial properties. These ingredients help to reduce the number of bacteria on the skin, which can exacerbate eczema and dermatitis. In addition, the emollient properties of Dermol 600 help to moisturise and soften the skin, relieving dryness and itching.
Who is Dermol 600 Bath Emollient suitable for?
Dermol 600 Bath Emollient is suitable for adults, children, and the elderly who are suffering from dry and itchy skin conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How to use Dermol 600 Bath Emollient
To use Dermol 600 Bath Emollient, follow these steps:
- Add the required amount of Dermol 600 to a warm bath.
- Soak in the bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a soft towel, taking care not to rub the skin.
It is recommended to use Dermol 600 Bath Emollient at least once daily, or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. For the treatment of eczema and dermatitis, continue to use Dermol 600 regularly to maintain the skin’s moisture and prevent flare-ups.
Dermol 600 Bath Emollient Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine hydrochloride
Other ingredients: Liquid paraffin, isopropyl myristate, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, macrogol cetostearyl ether, phenoxyethanol, purified water
- Avoid contact with the eyes when using Dermol 600 Bath Emollient.
- Do not use Dermol 600 if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Dermol 600 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you experience any irritation or sensitivity to Dermol 600, discontinue use and seek medical advice.