Buy Elocon Cream Online
|Treating eczema or dermatitis
|Patient Information Leaflet
|Click here for patient information leaflet
What is Elocon Cream ?
Elocon Cream is a topical medication that contains the active ingredient Mometasone furoate. It is used to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
What is Elocon Cream used for?
Elocon Cream is primarily used for the treatment of eczema and dermatitis. It works by reducing inflammation, itching, and redness associated with these skin conditions. In some cases, it may also be prescribed for other skin conditions as determined by a doctor or pharmacist.
How does Elocon Cream work?
Elocon Cream contains Mometasone furoate, which is a type of medicine called a topical corticosteroid. It works by acting inside the skin cells to decrease the release of inflammatory substances, thereby reducing swelling, redness, and itching. This helps to alleviate the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis.
Who is Elocon Cream suitable for?
Elocon Cream is suitable for adults and children over the age of 2 years. It should not be used by anyone who is allergic to Mometasone furoate or any of the other ingredients in the cream.
How to apply Elocon Cream
To apply Elocon Cream:
- Clean and dry the affected area of skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area and gently rub it in.
- Wash your hands after applying the medication, unless your hands are the treated area.
It is usually applied once a day. Your doctor or pharmacist will advise you on how long to use Elocon Cream to treat your eczema or dermatitis.
Buy Elocon Cream online from Click2Pharmacy
You can buy Elocon Cream online from our online eczema & dermatitis treatment clinic by completing a free consultation. Once reviewed by a licensed pharmacist, your prescription will be issued and your medication delivered in discrete packaging. Buy Elocon Cream online today to start your treatment.
Elocon Cream Side Effects
Elocon Cream may cause some side effects. Common side effects may include:
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Itching or irritation at the application site
- Thinning of the skin
Uncommon side effects may include:
- Allergic skin reactions
- Excessive hair growth
- Changes in skin pigmentation
Serious side effects are rare but may include:
- Severe allergic reactions
- Thinning of the skin with easy bruising
- Stretch marks
For a full list of side effects, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
Elocon Cream Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Mometasone furoate
Other ingredients: White soft paraffin, cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, and purified water.
- Do not use Elocon Cream if you are allergic to Mometasone furoate or any of the other ingredients.
- Avoid getting the cream in your eyes, and do not apply it to broken or infected areas of skin.
- Do not cover the treated area with airtight dressings unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use Elocon Cream on large areas of skin for a long time without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.